Screening & Security
TSA & Passenger Screening
To help make your trip as seamless and easy as possible, be sure to check out these tips from the Transportation Security Administration.
What to Know Before you Travel
- Traveling with Food or Gifts?
- How to Get Through the Line Faster
- Liquid Rules: 3-1-1 for Carry-Ons
- Acceptable Identification at the Checkpoint
- Prohibited Items
- Security Measures for Passengers Traveling to the U.S.
TSA and Special Needs
- Travelers with Disabilities & Medical Conditions
- Traveling with Children
- Traveling with Special Items
- Religious & Cultural Needs
FAA Pack Safe Initiative
The goal of the Federal Aviation Administration’s (FAA) new Pack Safe Outreach Initiative is to increase awareness about which hazardous materials are allowed or not allowed in carry-on and checked baggage. If you’re unsure about which items are permitted, check out the list to learn more.
Our airport participates in the TSA Pre-Check program to help you get through security faster. Learn more and apply for the program here.