SBN Safe Travels COVID-19 Resources
We are in unprecedented times. Travel confidently knowing our commitment to your safety has never waived. The safety of every passenger, employee, and individual that visits SBN has always been, and always will be, our top priority. Together, the sky is the limit. With each of us doing our part, we will return to a new normal that is even better than before. Please use the information on this page as a guide for how to travel safely based on federal, state and local guidelines. If you have any questions, please email [email protected].
Our Commitment to You
- Hand sanitizer stations have been installed at each entrance and at each jet bridge
- Our custodial partners continue to follow the CDC’s guidelines to regularly disinfect all surfaces focusing additional attention to high touch areas like handrails and bathrooms using EPA-approved products that are effective against COVID-19
- Floor graphics have been installed in common areas reminding individuals to social distance
- Public address announcements remind travelers to wear a face covering, social distance, and wash hands or utilize hand sanitizer regularly
What You Can Do
- If you are ill, reschedule travel plans. This includes a fever of 100.4 or higher, dry persistent cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Wear a face covering over your mouth and nose
- Wash your hands frequently or use alcohol-based hand sanitizers with at least 60% alcohol
- Practice social distancing of 6’
- Utilize the airline’s mobile apps (free to download) to further limit contact
- Travelers are permitted to carry one 12 ounce bottle of liquid hand sanitizer in carry-ons.
- Driver’s licenses or state issued identification cards that have expired after March 1, 2020 will be permitted for use for one year past the expiration date.
- Read more about all TSA’s response to coronavirus here.
Thank you for trusting SBN to get you where you need to go.